XBL Gold membership price drop (Limited Time)

All console Gaming News will be here.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

XBL Gold membership price drop (Limited Time)

Post by dalecheesy »

Better hurry if you want to get a lower annual fee rate for the Xbox Live Gold membership. True that subscription rates are lower on Xbox. com, but Microsoft says this is only "for a limited time".

According to a Microsoft rep,

We are currently running a promotion in-dash that gives Silver members a special opportunity to upgrade to the full benefits of Gold membership at a reduced price for a limited time. While there are occasional price promotions offered for our service, we're confident our 12-month Gold members realize the tremendous entertainment value provided for just over US$ 4 per month.

As it stands, the XBL Gold membership is being offered at just US$ 39.99.
However some retailers, including Amazon.com, are offering physical 12-month -- actually, 13-month -- account cards for the same $39.99 price. Theres also Ebay.. When asked, Microsoft said that this is no indication of a planned permanent price drop for yearly subscriptions. Sony's PSN crew just smiled.
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Re: XBL Gold membership price drop (Limited Time)

Post by nxdragon »

Man it would be nice if they would drop the price of XBL. I mean yea $50 a year is not that much but they should drop it in to in the $30 range that would be great.
GRASSASS
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by GRASSASS »

i got my 12 month xbl for £33 from dixons online 8-)
a flashing frenzy huh huh
d_outlaw
Peasant
Peasant

Post by d_outlaw »

i got the 13monts :D

Return to “Gaming News”