A place to hang out with the other members of Robinhoods Playground.com
Got a joke or a story let us hear it.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

TeamJungle Helping TeamHades With PS3 BD Drive

Post by tonyuk73 »

Capture ps3.JPG
:P Now this news just nice and fresh coming in from team jungle on twitter.
Regarding the "I'm well hard like Bruce Lee " PS3.A possible win for the hackers and leaving sony a bit red face just a guess, but could be a victory even after sony closed the front door via install other OS removed and the hackers have just kicked its backdoor in.With news been posted on a coulple sites they had managed to connect both fat and slim drives up to a PC and they also managed to find out how to grab the firmware
of the drives, now it emerges, that the well known Xbox 360 DVD Drive circumventers TeamJungle, are helping TeamHades with their project, here is a translated quote from TeamHades blog:

"As you read in the title of this entry, the TeamJungle is working in collaboration with the TeamHades in the Reader-DB Playstation3 undoubtedly good news for the community of DHorg and his followers.c4eva is delighted to partner with our team and finally the ps3 reader fall.TeamHades were working on the PS3’s BD Drive,For those who do not know the TeamJungle, I can only say that they are responsible for the hacks of the reader of the xbox360, as a result xbox360 users have for years been playing their backups."

i have not confirmed the quote for when it goes to myspace its sayng i need to log in to continue im not regesterd so until its confirmed i dont know but please feel free to see what team jungle has to say @

http://twitter.com/TeamJungle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tonyuk73 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: TeamJungle Helping TeamHades With PS3 BD Drive

Post by CoFree »

cool

i hope they get it.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “The Forest”