All console Gaming News will be here.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Assassin’s Creed Unfazed By Modern Warfare

Post by CoFree »

Assassin’s Creed Unfazed By Modern Warfare
By Tom Ivan
Assassin’s Creed 2 creative director Patrice Desilets has said that he’s undaunted by the prospect of sharing a release window with Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Activision’s Modern Warfare 2, the sequel to November 2007’s 13 million plus selling COD: MW, is being widely tipped to be the biggest seller of 2009. It’s due to launch on November 10, just a week before Assassin’s Creed 2, but Desilets believes that it’s possible for both title’s to achieve blockbuster status.

“The first game we released two weeks after Modern Warfare, and we still sold nine million copies… I think we’re going to outsell [the original AC],” the Ubisoft Montreal creative told VG247.

“People, when they want their first-person shooter fix, they buy Modern Warfare. If you want you a swords, running on rooftops, big open city fix, this is it. And there are people that want to play that, and they don’t want to play the game with guns.”

Assassin’s Creed 2 has been in development at Ubisoft Montreal for over two years. The developer has promised multiple improvements on the original game, which was brimming with potential that was never fully realised.

=================================
=================================

Man
i am so ready for a 360 games i can get i to.
This can not come soon enough for me.
CoFree
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Assassin’s Creed Unfazed By Modern Warfare

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Thank god a developer has finally grown a pair and decided not to push back the release date fearing MW: 2
COEBRA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Assassin’s Creed Unfazed By Modern Warfare

Post by COEBRA »

Im with you CoFree. I cant wait for AC2 !! The first one is awesome !!

Return to “Gaming News”