Fable 2 Knothole Glade expansion

All console Gaming News will be here.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Fable 2 Knothole Glade expansion

Post by dalecheesy »

Anybody shelled out for this yet? Any good?

Fresh opportunities ahoy for every bold spirited hero within Albion, the amazing world of Fable II. Knothole Island will be available to explore from January 13th as part of a Premium download from Xbox LIVE Marketplace. 800 Microsoft Points grants you entry to this cursed location where new quests and associated characters await alongside many mysterious items

KnotholeIsland was once a sun-kissed paradise but the light has been banished leaving a cold and cruel wasteland. Heroes who brave the trials of three shrines can restore its natural beauty, and stand a chance of unearthing long-forgotten treasure.

Your adventures begin upon encountering Gordon the boatman in the docks alongside Bowerstone market. Gordon offers you a ride in his fancy submarine to an island where shops are said to be overflowing with intriguing new potions and weapon upgrades. It’s true as well. You’ll need everything you can carry to complete the quests that greet you… we would say unexpectedly, but now you already know.

Everyone who downloads the Knothole Island pack, Free or Premium version, can chat to Gordon who’ll bestow gifts from his travels upon you. You’ll also have access to over 50 new leaderboards, viewable at Lionhead.com.

However only those players who download the Fable II Knothole Island Premium pack can make the journey with Gordon and embark upon the new quests plus have access to the exclusive shops. In exchange for 800 Microsoft Points three fabulous and mysterious shrines are yours to plunder on Albion’s first island, where changing weather affects the gameplay. You’ll look resplendent in a full set of Knight Armour which reflects your morality state. You could also be the proud owner of, among other things, an Assassin outfit and benefit from an Attractiveness potion. All this and more… but only if you travel to Knothole Island.

Supposedly completable in a couple of hours so i think i'll leave it until it goes on sale :D
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Fable 2 Knothole Glade expansion

Post by CoFree »

well i got it
and
(imo)
i have to say at this point i dont think its worth it.
ive done the main quest.
there is some cool stuff but so far it was not enough new game play for the money
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Thanks for the heads up cofree. Yeah it does seem highly priced for one area. Think this will be one i'll leave unless it drops considerably. Meh i'm running around Fable in a chicken suit i got from fable.com so i think i look *different* anyway.
TheFuture20
Peasant
Peasant

Post by TheFuture20 »

yes i agree with cofree i downloaded knothole island and beat it within a hour and I am done again with fable 2, so i think its a ripoff they need to make the DLC content a lot more then 3 quest, oh yea you also get a cool knothole knight suit! lmao
"I’m gonna climb that symphony home and make it mine Let his resonance light my way See, all these pessimistic sufferers tend to drag me down So I could use it to shelter what good I’ve found"

Return to “Gaming News”