How to back up games

For questions with backing up your games!
chaosmaker2k
Peasant
Peasant

How to back up games

Post by chaosmaker2k »

I know this is a noob question. But I have searched and found things a little confusing. I have my xbox flashed with 1.6 and am looking to make back ups of my own games. What programs do I need? What type of drive in need to read games? I have a dual layer burner. But I need to know what type of drive will read my originals. Thanks for any help I can get.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: How to back up games

Post by commando_lee »

By the sounds off it you have a sammy, benq or lite-on. If you have 1.6 flashed on it you will be able to dump games via the drive in your 360. To this you need to connect your drive to your pc with the tray half open. do that then boot up windows turn drive on, you will need a connectivity kit to power the drive as the 360 closes drive when powerd.

XBC - is the program you can use to dump games.

download/file.php?id=739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AGB - to check the iso

download/file.php?id=576" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Need anythin else just ask
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

I would suggest a CK3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
chaosmaker2k
Peasant
Peasant

Post by chaosmaker2k »

I have a lit-on. Someone else flashed it. I was looking more to be able to make them from my pc. I'm not so good with opening the xbox up.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

chaosmaker2k wrote:I have a lit-on. Someone else flashed it. I was looking more to be able to make them from my pc. I'm not so good with opening the xbox up.

If that is the case then you will need a drive with specific kreon firmware they are samsung drives. I will look for the model numbers but they are hard to find. the only other way is to get a 360 drive and flash it with the 0800 fw which you can just leave the drive connectd to pc

edit

SH-D162
SH-D162

Return to “Game Backups”